If you prefer the tutorial style of explanation, please see the following examples that walk you through examples:
- Quick Start Tutorial
- Walks you through the beginnings of making a beginner’s ship launcher script.
- Design Patterns Tutorial
- Discusses some general aspects of kOS flow control and optimizations.
- PID Loop Tutorial
- Starts with a basic proportional feedback loop and develops, in stages, a complete PID-loop to control the throttle of a simple rocket design.
- Execute Node script
- ZiwKerman describes a generic “execute manuever node” script to be a one-size-fits-all solution to many situations in KSP. If you can make a manuever node for something, exenode will execute it.
- Creating Reusable GUI Elements
- Creating and using a “TabWidget” to put a lot of functionality in a small amount of screenspace.