If you prefer the tutorial style of explanation, please see the following examples that walk you through examples:
- Design Patterns Tutorial
- Discusses some general aspects of kOS flow control and optimizations.
- PID Loop Tutorial
- Starts with a basic proportional feedback loop and develops, in stages, a complete PID-loop to control the throttle of a simple rocket design.
- Execute Node script
- ZiwKerman describes a generic “execute manuever node” script to be a one-size-fits-all solution to many situations in KSP. If you can make a manuever node for something, exenode will execute it.
- Display Bounds script
- An example program showing how to read vessel and part bounding boxes to learn what the shape of the ship is. It also contains some rotation transformation of vectors, and some examples of drawing lines and vectors with VECDRAW.
- Creating Reusable GUI Elements
- Creating and using a “TabWidget” to put a lot of functionality in a small amount of screenspace.